Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You are invited to...

Friends and Family Night at Oakcrest Girl's camp!
When: Friday, June 5th
Where: Oakcrest camp property (by Kamas)
Time: 5:00pm-6:45pm you are welcome to come and walk around camp. You may bring a picnic and sit on the grass and eat, or you can use a camp fire pit (byo equipment).
6:45pm gather in lodge to hear the staff sing camp songs
7:00pm-8:00pm The program will begin. Find out what exactly the staff will be doing all summer and ways that you can help them. The program will also include introductions, music, and testimonies.

This is the one night of the year when the camp is open and available. I would love to see you if you'd like to come!! If your really interested, give my mom a call, she'll have the address and any other info.

2 comments:

Elise said...

I wanna come! But how come you can keep blogging? I thought you wouldn't be able to while your there... Love you! Hope you having tons of fun!

Rebecca said...

Hey, this is your mom and I don't have an address. Maybe when dad gets back in town I can get the map out of his car. If anyone is interested we will figure it out.