Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gold Rush!

Woo! I made it through my first week of girls! I had some super amazing girls, and I really loved them! Here a pictures of the group...

Left to right, top to bottom, we have... Hannah, Sammy, Ammaris, Ciera, Carly, Savannah, Me, Jessi, and Courtney.
This is us brushing our teeth with ash! Not all of them would do it, but I got a few too :)
Ciera, me, Hannah, Ammaris
They were all really sweet sweet girls. Several of them had friends in Clutzy's cabin so they wanted to heart attack them. Here's a picture of their fine work :)

Ammaris, Savannah, Hannah, Sammy, Jessi, Courtney, Carly, and Cierra
On Thursdays we eat lunch outside because it's the day everyone does mud slides... So here's our picnic! This is right after our showers, nice and clean! Wahooo!

Carly, Cierra, Ammaris, Savannah, Hannah, Sammy, me, Courtney, Jessi

Here's some final pics... I love these girls!




Miracles of the week...
-I lost my camera for like a day or two, then I prayed, and within a couple hours Sneakers found it! Sometimes the Lord works through other people, SNeaker's was my angel that day! :)
-It was pouring rain on Wednesday on our hike. I was on the steepest hike and it was EXTREMELY muddy! No body got seriously injured.
-I got to go to pageant this weekend! and Manti. I LOVE MANTI!!
-I asked to complete strangers for a priesthood blesssing today because no one else was around, and it didn't matter that they didn't know me because Heavenly Father does! He blessed me with everything I needed and I am so grateful for worthy priesthood holders! I love the priesthood so much, and I am ready to have another amazing week at Oakcrest! I hope I can change lives, if no one elses, then at least mine :)

I'm super excited for all the girls that will be up there this week, and Julie's girls better come find me and say hello! :) Have a great week!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great week. Got your email. I will keep you in my prayers.