Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm sorry...

I know, it's been ages since I've blogged. I have a hard time believing it myself. I'm going to try and start blogging again, we'll see how it goes :)

My last two weeks of Oakcrest were AMAZING! Maybe even my favorite! We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas! Christmas in August has to be one of the best things in the whole entire world. I was sad to see Oakcrest end, but at the same time, I don't think there's any physial possible way that I could have gone another week. The reason I didn't blog those weeks was because I LOST my camera :(. So I don't even have any pictures. That is also my excuse for not blogging since... but I was lucky enough to get a camera for my birthday! and since then I've just been a slacker. But... here goes nothin! I'm gonna blog!