Because Hairy knew Oakcrest was there he invited us to come down to the stage and dance during a couple of the songs. So we were right there, in front, practically on the stage! It was super!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Jaxynn Jo and I = cousin fun!
This weekend I got to spend some time with my super cool cousin Jaxynn Jo! First we headed to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House... which is something that I've been wanting to go too... pretty much all summer. It was absolutely beautiful. I love the Temple's so much! I cannot wait till I get to go to the Temple and receive my endowment! It's weird because I don't know exactly what happens in the Temple... but I feel such a desire and love for it. I want to go to the Temple someday more than any place in the whole world. I even had a dream about it last night! It was wonderful! :) So here' some pics from that!
After the open house we went to a great concert! So after the concert on Tuesday Peter Breinholt gave all the Oakcrest staff some tickets to his concert yesterday! He performed with Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band, and it was a great concert! Jax and I went and sat with the Oakcrest crowd, which is a pretty fun crowd. There was a lot of dancing and yelling and chanting "hairy, hairy, hairy."
Because Hairy knew Oakcrest was there he invited us to come down to the stage and dance during a couple of the songs. So we were right there, in front, practically on the stage! It was super!
I really enjoyed spending this time with Jaxynn and getting to know her better. She is a beautiful girl with lots of energy and excitement for life. I love her and am so grateful that we're cousins!
Because Hairy knew Oakcrest was there he invited us to come down to the stage and dance during a couple of the songs. So we were right there, in front, practically on the stage! It was super!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I AM SO GLAD YOU TWO COULD DO THAT. Thanks for all you help this week.
Looks like so much fuN! I LOVE Ryan Shuppe and the Rubberband concerts, they are way fun huh! Love you! See you Soon!
That looks like so much fun Em! I feel that same way about temples too! In fact, what you said about them reminds me of a quote from President Monson from the last general conference. He said, "There is something about a temple dedication which prompts a reevaluation of one's own performance and a sincere deire to do even better." And even though it was the open house, I think the feeling was similar. Love you Em! Hope you're having an awesome summer!
Post a Comment