Saturday, May 30, 2009

Twinkle-izing!

This enitre month I have been preparing for Oakcrest, and especially a lot this last week. It's been pretty crazy insane! But already such a neat experience. I've gotten to study the gospel more than I ever have. I hope that I am prepared to serve the Lord, and can be led by His spirit. I will need His help to be able to touch the hearts of my campers.

Oakcrest preparations has also included making 120 cards, 120 door tags, a question box, and other cabin decorations. Because my nickname is Twinkle I decided to twinkle-ize everything. I bought spray and glitter and this is what I did with it!

Now everything twinkles! Everything including my slippers, feet, hands, and siblings! :) ahhh the joy of twinkle-izing! :)

I head up to camp tomorrow! I am super excited! I will definitely let you know how it all goes!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looks like someone's already moved out to the porch too! I love summer time in Manti! I'm excited for you to start camp too Em. You'll be amazing!