Friday, April 24, 2009

Repelling and a Heart Attack!

This week in my backpacking class we went repelling! Repelling is yet another thing that I have always wanted to do! We just went out West of Ephraim for a couple hours and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I hope to go again soon! Here's some fun pics!
The M&M&M group strikes again!

Starting out is definitely the worst part. I had to talk myself into backing off that ledge, but no worries, I made it!

and I'm already half-way down!


...and today I got heart-attacked in the mail! I guess some of the awesome staff I'm going to be working with next year heart attacked all the girls who live up north close to them, but they mailed me a package with hearts in it and said to "imagine these are on your door!"... so here's my heart attack! Aren't they sweet?

It has been another very busy very full week. At a lot of colleges I hear they call this week Heck week... and I can definitely understand why they would! This is the week when all of the huge projects are due, and lets just say everyone is stressed. My biggest projects were a 15 page communications paper and 15 min presentation, 8 page English paper, and a photography final! The Photography final was the most stressful one for me, but I finished this morning at 4am after working on it for a total of about 13 hours yesterday! and I'm happy to have it done with! Yahoo! Now I just get a weekend of mostly relaxation and fun!

Tomorrow is my very first day of Oakcrest training and I am so super excited!! Hooray for school being almost done! Just one more week with three finals and a whole lot of cleaning!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love the title "Repelling and a Heart Attack!". It's very intriguing. :) Looks like lots of fun is happening right alongside the stress and homework. Just one week left! Good luck!