PS all of the pictures are out of order because for some crazy reason when i upload them I only see a bunch of crazy symbols, and I don't know what picture I'm looking at till i preview it... and I don't have time to go through and put them in order.
We went to coyote Gulch, and it was absolutely beautiful! It was one of the prettiest places I have ever been, and I didn't even have to fly in a plane to get there. Utah really is such a pretty place, and I hope that I'll be able to get out more and appreciate it's beauty. Here is one picture of the beautiful river!
There were also water falls all over! We actually camped by this one,and after setting up camp we came back and played in the water for awhile, it was so fuN!
The hike was 17 miles. The half way mark was this beautiful arch, called Jacob Hamblins Arch. We climbed up to the very top! I was a little scared... but it was so totally awesome!
Here's a picture of Dewey and Alex
This is the em and em and em group! From left to right we have Emily, Emily, and Emma! :) We had so much fun, sharing food, a tent, and whatever else was needed. This is actually at the very end, The last day was by far the hardest, six miles up a huge sand hill. At the very end we were so excited to see the cars that we ran to the finish! haha celebration dance!!

We took a whole ton of pictures playing in the water, here's one.. left to right Ken, me, Emily, Emma, Ross, and Austin.

Ken, Emily, Emily :)

Look, I'm a monkey!

Here is our fearless captain, Austin! He had been to coyote gulch.. once... when he was like fourteen! haha but no worries we made it!.... Eventually! :)

Emily playing in the water...

Still... She actually got way stuck and the boys had to pull her out... haha good times!

Ken and Emma

the M&M&M group!

Camp the 2nd night. We slept in this sweet alcove thing! It was funny cause the four of us girls shared a 3-man tent.. we thought it was bigger but apparantly not! Lets just say we got really "close" during the trip :)

The other half of my class started at the other end of coyote gulch, and we passed each other going opposite directions. We stopped and saw these sweet indian paintings... what are those called again? So here's most of our class!

Sweet Indian painting things...

Me in a really really high place!

The group in a really high place.. Ken, Me, Emily, Austin,and Megan

Jacob Hamblin's Arch!

Ken and Emma!

Camp the first night!

Emma, me, and Ken.. doesn't that look yummy?!

Me and the boys... Ken, Dewey, and Alex

Resting...

Ken, M&M&M

Funny pic...

On the first day we stopped at this place and went on a day hike, and it was so aweomse! We went through these super sweet narrows and I loved it! once again.. the M&M&M group! :)

Way cool tall trees!

We're in a hole!

Ken and I

M&M&M

Emma and I with the foot poppin pic!

(singing) "Part of your world!"

The narrows

This is to prove that I really was there, in that beautiful place!
Just some pictures to remember the beauty...
Life is great! School's almost out! We have one more week of class, then finals, then I will be graduated from Snow College!It's been a really great year, and I am going to miss Snow so much. But I'm super excited for a break from school, no homework, and Oakcrest all summer long! I'm also especially grateful today for my roommates. I just love all of them so much. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to live with them all year. I have truly learned so much from each and everyone of them. I hope that we can all be friends forever! I hope your all having a great day! The church is true!
4 comments:
Wow! What a great trip. You look like you had so much fun and it truly is beautiful. Do you think I could figure out how to do something like that?
Emily I am so glad that you had so much fun!!! YOu are amazing... and the pictures are beautiful!
That looked like a fun adventure! Cute pictures!
Wow...those pictures are georgious! I can't get over how amazing that green is against the red rock. I want to go there. It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment