Monday, November 10, 2008
Today is a SUPER day!
I don't know if you realized it, but I sure did! I woke up this morning with a HUGE smile on my face. Why? Because today is a special day. Its a spectacular day! Today is a holiday in my world! Today, not a lot out of the ordinary happened to me. I woke up (with a smile on my face) got ready for the day, ate a yummy breakfast of cinnamon toast and even checked my email before I headed off to class! Nothing out of the ordinary happened in class, institute was good as usual. I got a preach my gospel book today! I'm pretty excited to study it up!... Work was pretty boring, like usual. I didn't do my assignment for my art class, and I didn't study for my quiz in Human Biology. But today is a great day! Why?! BECAUSE TODAY IS EVAN'S 2 MONTH MARK!!! That's right! Evan has been out on a mission for two whole months! and guess what else? He left the country for the first time in his whole entire life today. He is flying somewhere over the Atlantic, probably converting the whole plane and LOVING it! Today he got to talk to his family! (no he didn't call me, although that would've made today an even more amazing day!) Today, he finally gets to spread this amazing message of hope! Evan is doing so good! He so excited to share the gospel with everyone he can! He loves being a missionary and he can't WAIT to get started! Yes, today is a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment