The first Holiday we celebrated was Valentines Day! When everyone first got here we made little Valentine envelopes and then we got to make valentines for everyone on the date! Here's me and Devin with our Valentines! V for Valentines Day!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!
For St. Patrick's day we painted 4 leaf clovers on each others cheeks so no one would get pinched!
Then, we had to find a pot of gold at the end of the rain bow. Whichever boy found the pot of gold got a kiss from his date.... and my date found it!!

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bahaha
Our next holiday was April Fool's day! We went ninja-ing at Snow Gardens! Snow Gardens is this apartment complex that has balconies for each apartment. We dressed one guy up in a mask and he would climb up to the top balcony then open the door and run through their apartment to the front door! bahahaa, it was silly! Then we went in a basement apartment and ALL like ten of us opened the door and ran through their apartment. hehe it was fun.
By the time we got back to our apartment it was Easter! For Easter we were going to have an Easter egg hunt, but we didn't have any Easter eggs.. So we just went outside and through the candy around then we all went out and found it!

Happy Fourth of July!
For the fourth of July we wanted to have sparklers! Wouldn't that have been so fun? But we couldn't find any, so instead we went and had an egg toss in the dark! The egg toss at Manti's fourth of July is my favorite! Then we came back to the apartment and had a bubble gum blowing contest thing. We put a peice of gum on a plate, then buried it in whip cream. Then when we said go everyone had to get their gum and blow a bubble. Whoever blew a bubble first won! My date won! YES!! The whip cream was maybe not such a good idea, soon everyone was throwing whip cream at each other. Actually just the immature ones :) Not gonna lie, i really am so grateful that my date didn't get any on me. I was just not in the mood. But it looked like everyone else had fun!
This is Krystal and Clint
Jackie and Justin
Kamilla and Jaiden
The next holiday was supposed to be Halloween but we were starving so we skipped strait to Thanksgiving! For Thanksgiving we had TURKEY sandwiches and POTATO chips! and root beer floats for dessert, I'm not really sure how that one ties in. But before we started eating we all went around and said what we were grateful for :)Here's me and Devin changing the sign to Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday!
Happy Halloween! For Halloween we mummified each other! What a waste of good toilet paper though!
and we smooshed a pumpkin! haha I guess it was one of my roommates dreams to smoosh a pumpkin, so we smooshed the witch that we had painted before. Haha it was pretty awesome :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS! For Christmas we all brought white elephant gifts! Lindsay told us a story, and we opened them! I got a sweet guN! (you'll shoot your eye out!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! For New Year's Eve we counted down to 10:23pm and then drank sparkling cider. The only problem was that someone said something really funny while I was drinking mine and it all came out my nose! OUCH!!! Then we ran outside and banged on pots and pans yelling "happy new year!! Happy new year!" bahaha it was so much fun!

Overall, I would call this date a success! and I feel like a could go into hibernation for a year and not miss a single holiday!
7 comments:
WOW! All the holidays in one night, amazing, and it looked like tons of fun, whose idea was that anyway??? Loved the pic's! Love yoU!
well my roommate had a list of 100 date ideas and that was one of them! Then we just got all excited and went all out. It was way fun!
just so you know, for future reference and all, having sparkling cider come shooting out your nose at midnight on nye doesn't lead to a New Years kiss. SORRY!! I bet you were wondering why your date didn't lay one on ya! :) looks fun! We did something sort of like that. Before my "mish" we celebrated a different holiday each sunday so I wouldn't miss out on any. Halloween was my favorite! We each wore signs that said what we were. I made Walter be the "dump truck" cause he kept dumping me! oh well, look where it got us!! :)
Apparently I'm immature. haha I must be the most immature out of all the roommates, because I started the whip cream fight bahaha. This was such a fun date...I can't wait until next month's!
That looks so fun. I'm glad your roomies didn't let you out of it. Way to have fun!
What a fun date...I am thinking that I should do that with Trent and some of our old fogie friends. It sounds a bit exhausting too.
Sounds like a fun time. I am glad you were apart of it.
Post a Comment