Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Joy to the World

the Lord is come! What a wonderful season this is to be able to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.

My wonderful mom got us tickets to go see Savior of the World. It was very special and absolutely wonderful. I learned so much, and I began to understand a little bit more just how amazing it is that the Savior was born, and that He fulfilled His mission on the earth. I am so grateful we have a whole month dedicated to celebrating the birth of the Savior. "He was the firstborn of the Father, the Only Begotten Son in the flesh, the Redeemer of the world" and I am so grateful.

Dearest Scrumptious shared this with us at Oakcrest, and it's stuck with me ever since. Sorry it's cut off, it's the sound that's the most important though. Listen close. I love it!



I hope that we can make time in our busy schedules to share the Savior's love with all those around us. 

2 comments:

Natalie Nicole said...

I thoroughly enjoyed that all over agian. Thanks Em! and Merry Christmas! here's a smile for you! :)

Marilyn said...

Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a great Merry Christmas.