- For as long as I can remember I've wished and hoped and dreamed to have a snow day, and today I did! Thank goodness I work at an elementary school so I could appreciate it.
- I've always hoped and dreamed of going on a mission... and I leave in two weeks!
- I've dreamed of playing my violin in "The Messiah," and I had that amazing opportunity on Dec. 12.
- Since before I was knee-high to a grasshopper I've hoped and dreamed and looked forward to receiving my endowment in the Temple. That dream came true on Nov. 5.
- I've also dreamed of being able to go to the Temple with my friends. Shandi and Feleicia came when I received my endowment, Steph, Shandi, and I went on Nov. 27. Alyssa and I went on December 15, and on Thursday I'll get to attend with Sarah. Next Tuesday I will have the honor of witnessing Sarah's sealing to Zachary. I am so grateful for the amazing examples of my friends. I don't think I could've been more blessed in that category.
Just to name a few :) I am feeling so blessed lately. Heavenly Father sure takes care of me. Sometimes I'm amazed at how much He loves me. Dreams do come true, so keep dreaming! :)
3 comments:
YOU are one of my dreams come true.
Love always, Mom
That is awesome, Em. I looked at your blog first thing this morning, right after I'd explained last nights crazy dream to William. As I read the heading, I thought, "I sure hope not!" But as long as we are talking about hopes and dreams, yes. I believe. And I believe the best ones really do come true! This really is a great season in your life. Enjoy! And I'll see you SOON!!!
I found your missionary blog right where you told me it would be. I can't wait to hear about all of your amazing adventures. You are an incredible young woman! I know you will do a fantastic job. The people of Bolivia don't understand yet how luck they are. Good luck, Em!
Post a Comment