Thursday, October 7, 2010

From here to there and back.

Because I stink at blogging - here's a few things I did from efy to mission decision:
(in no particular order)
Won a soccer tournament with Kate, Sarah, and Coach.

Occasionally worked at Candies on Main

Turned 21, man that's weird. (oh and Evan came home, just in time for my birthday)

Had a great stay at home vacation with the family. It included tie dye, kickball, and water skiing 

Coached a soccer team. We had some awesome girls on the team. I'm excited to come home and watch them play on the High School team. 

Taught P.E.... a lot. It's been fun! 

Went to Gardner Village with mom

Went to 7 peaks with Isaac and Sim. Super fun!

Found some very large chairs....

Went shooting with Evan's family

Shot a heavy gun, and wore a German hat.

Found another very large chair. 

Saw Tarzan at Tuacahn! Dreams came true, and I LOVED it!

Thanks ev, for taking me!

Had a tea party with Debbie

Played in the mud with Isaac and Sim. 
Well, I think that about covers it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun adventures! Loved the pictures of the big chairs! how awesome!