Tuesday, May 18, 2010

grrr....

I just completed a fairly long post catching you all up on my exciting life. Then, because technology hates me, it deleted it. Really tho technology is after me. In the last month the screen on my phone has quit working, my compure won't turn on anymore, and my current phone works! Most of the time. At least my camera still works. I'll have to take some more pictures. Anyhow, I guess maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

In the meantime. Almost nothing (besides getting to stay with Elise, which is fun) is happenning in my life right. What on earth should I do with myself?!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

cute new look. Can't wait for the next post. You can win this battle with technology!

Lauri said...

Hey, come do some cakin' with me. You don't need toes, feet or technology!

Anonymous said...

Sorry technology did that for you! You should go on a trip to a place you've always wanted to go or make a list of things you want to do with your life and try to do each one ;) Good luck! It's great you have so many options!

Anna said...

learn how to knit