Sunday, November 15, 2009

My BIG little brother

Happy birthday to PETER! aka Slim, Pedro, or my BIG little brother. Some things about Peter...

Pete is a stud. I hope to marry a man like him someday.

1.He is a gentleman, he treats ALL girls with respect, no matter who they are.
2.He is one of the hardest workers I've ever met. He has spent many hours working on a farm.

3.He knows how to have fun and laugh while working.

4.He'll quote movies with me.
5.He'll laugh at my absolutely ridiculous and not that funny of jokes. He'll make my not very funny jokes funny so other people laugh at them.

6.He honors his priesthood.
7.He is a future missionary, and he is preparing very well.
8.We had the opportunity to serve together on the Youth Conference Committee and had a blast, even if our advisor was a bit crazy - see he makes work fun :)

9.He's a good dancer, and he'll even dance with his own sister.
10.He sings!
11.He knows how to fix cars and trucks. He also has one of the coolest trucks ever. :)

12.His little brothers all look up to him and want to be just like him.

13.He lets his little brothers follow him around and help him.
14.He'll let me help him answer dance dates.

15.We used to sit at oppossite ends of our very large kitchen table and "do homework" and laugh long into the night.
16.He takes me to chop wood.
17.He lets me come to his senior photo shoot.

18.He'll act like a complete idiot with me, and sneek around at a dance where we're dressed as Waldo and Carmen Sandiego and we pretend like everyone is looking for us but no one can find us.


Happy birthday Pete! You're now officially an adult and could get put in jail. Just think! In a year we could both be serving a mission! I love you!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Great post Em! Think Mom will be able to convince Peter to come read it? Hmm... :) I like (and love!) Peter, stubborness and silliness and all!

Rebecca said...

Great post. I will work on getting Peter to read it and maybe even blush, you are so nice. I is busy opening presents from girls that drop them by right now. I guess they are noticing he is a pretty cool guy too.

amberjill said...

Pete's so cute! But, I have to disagree with #1. While he is typically a gentleman, he punched me in the face last time I saw him. I'm just sayin...:) Love you Pete! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Bluebird & Company said...

Pete is so handsome and grown up!

The Petersons said...

Great Post for a great adult. We love Peter and hope he reads this too. Maybe we should put up a video of him on Youtube and download it on his new Ipod.

Lauri said...

He IS big - in every wonderful way methinks!

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

That is so great that you have such a awesome brother! He kind of sounds a lot like Evan! :)