Monday, November 9, 2009

Believe it or Not

Well, believe it or not I had a really great October and took a bunch of pictures with my great camera! Believe it or not,our internet stinks and it takes ages and ages to upload pictures, thus discouraging me from blogging. and... believe it or not I'm going to try to pick a few pictures from each event to share with you... and lastly, believe it or not... I am going to try to be better this November :) Wish me luck!

A baby shower for baby Jack... Thanks to Bridget for hosting the party! I love getting together with all the girls! It's so fun to talk and catch up on everyone's lives. I am very grateful for the closeness that I get to share with my family, extended and all :)






One fine Friday night my roommates and I went to the bear bottoms corn maze. We played hard, got a little lost and confused, and maybe a little scared. But we had a superb time.





One fine Sunday afternoon we took some food, some pictures, and some fun all at 2nd dam.


Another fine Friday I met a vampire and he turned me into this... a really fast vampire.

The last day of October we celebrated Halloween, like most people do. All last minute costumes from DI were great! Pictured: nat the pirat-e (make it rhym..) Sar with the hair (hipee), and Em in brown (it kinda rhyms...) Overall, crazy fun night :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great to have you blogging. I'm curious. What was the vampire's name?

Lauri said...

Nice catch-up. Welcome back!