My sweet cousin Anna came to camp this week, and I LOVED to have her! I hope that it was a good experience for her too! Family is so wonderful!
Miracles of the week...
- I made it through.
- Even though I felt like I was not accomplishing anything, I got a note from one of my girls saying how much Oakcrest had helped her. It's encouraging to know that as long as I'm doing my very best, Heavenly Father will make up the difference.
- My mom called on Friday asking if I wanted to come home to Manti. I told her most definitely YES!! She hadn't known that I was sick all week and that I really just wanted her to take care of me. It was like an answer to a prayer that I hadn't even dared utter. I was SO grateful! my mom did take good care of me all weekend and my dad gave me a blessing, and I felt a bajillion times better this week. Home is such a wonderful place to be. It's going to be hard to move all the way up to Logan.
1 comment:
I was so glad to have you come home too. It's hard to not have you here to watch over, especially when you are sick. I love you.
Post a Comment