The other night i went home since it was UEA weekend. Debbie is so much fun to go home too! All the sudden she loves me! haha, When she saw i had my backpack on she went and found hers! So here we are with our backpacks and jammies. She sat by me the whole time I was updating my blog and when i got up to go bed she wanted to come. So we both slept in my bed! She took up more room then I did! She was all over the place! haha But I sure do love her! When I was leaving in the morning she chased me to the door and said "I wuv yoU!" let me tell ya, cute girl!
5 comments:
WOW EM! WAY TO GO! I love your blog now and your so creative! Too bad we all know if i was there, then i'd be Debbie's favorite ;) JK, she probably loves you as much as she loves me, she just doesn't know it yet ;) hahha, love you and love your pictures, keep up the good work!
em your blog is so cute! looks like college i being good to you! i miss you! keep it up!
I just noticed you had a blog and it is so cute! It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I also think Debbie is a little cutie! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can see what's going on in your life. Steve just said his nieces and nephews are getting too big!! Keep having fun!!
Sally
Love the new look. We all miss you here. If you want, I'll come sleep with you (tho I know you are not fond of my sleeping habits either)
I'm very happy for you and for Evan. If he is to serve a Full Time mission he needs to give it his heart and soul and then he can really be an instrument in God's hands the way that he needs to be. You will both be blessed. I love you.
That is so precious. She is so lucky to have three cute, loving, big sisters.
Post a Comment