Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm an ARTIST!!!

So in my art class last week we started painting this HUGE canvas! It was actually pretty fun! I got to class that day and forgot that we were painting though so I got to wear this SWEET smock! haha isn't that a cool word? I pretty much think it makes me look professional. :)


and here's my canvas! Points to anyone who can figure out what it is!

Those are my feet on the right side of the picture, so you can kinda see how big it is. My sweet roommates even hung it up on our apt!

6 comments:

amberjill said...

i'm a doctor! what should we play now?? :)

Natalie said...

Great Em, did that just happen?! Random!

Anonymous said...

Lol sorry, my computer was being dumb yesterday and it posted before i was finished :) and I was so frustrated with it that I just quit. I'll finish it later when I go to the Library :)

Julie said...

When did you get a blog? Am I always the last to know? It's darling and you are darling.

Natalie said...

I give up Em, all though it looks cool, what is it?

The Petersons said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your blog.