My dear old mission companion, current roommate, and friend is leaving me for a man. I know. It's unbelievable. How she could choose to do such a thing, I do not know. But well, I guess she is choosing eternal life in the celestial kingdom over living with me for one more semester. Tough choice, but I will work on forgiving her. Celeste is such a neat girl and I am so stinking excited for her to marry Dillon. They are a great couple, and will thoroughly enjoy being together for eternity, I can just tell.
To celebrate this exciting time, my roommates and I kidnapped Celeste (we actually had to tell her she was going visiting teaching, it was the only way to get her away from Dillon) and took her to bowl in the black lights. It was a fun girls night and I am so glad we got to go. Here's some pics.
It was a good time. I love that girl.


1 comment:
How fun! You are an amazing roommate I'm sure!
Post a Comment