This week's miracles:
- Logan got up to 34 degrees today!
- I drove all the way to Provo, safely!
- I got to go to the Temple. Actually I was sitting in the Temple and I picked up a Book of Mormon to read, and guess what? It was in Spanish! So I took it as a sure sign that I am supposed to learn Spanish, and somehow, I am going to pass my Spanish class with flying colors... at least I think that's what that meant :)
- My refund for my book showed up today, just in time for my trip.
- I had a date. That is a miracle, even if it was blind :)
- and a lot more, probly, but I am beat so I'm gonna get some sleep! Goodnight! Have a great week!
1 comment:
You're just so cute. I love all the comments. Hang in there everything works out.... Maybe not the way we want it to but it's for the best in the end.
Laurie
Post a Comment