Yahoo!! Thats right! I have major! Isn't that wonderful?! It feels amazing. I'm no longer undecided and wandering around lost in the world! I have a goal, a purpose, I'm going to do something with my life! So lately I have been praying so hard just trying to figure out what I'm doing with my life, what am I going to major in and where am I going after I graduate this spring? Last week I went and talked to Elaine Compton about a certain major I've been debating about. I asked her what the options were with it, and she said everything! You can do anything and everything with it! She told me that this was a great major, because this is what everyone is looking for in potential employees. Someone who is good at working in teams, good with people, good at written and oral communication. I talked to her for maybe fifteen minutes, but by the end of that meeting, I knew what I wanted to do with my life! So... I filled out the major declaration slip and took it to the GSC, and officially declared my major! So here's me with that significant, life-changing slip....!

For those of you who don't have superman eyes, and can't read that, that says COMMUNICATIONS! I'm going to major in communications! Isn't that great?! Right now I'm thinking about specializing in public relations, but I'm not sure. I'm just going to keep learning and getting experience, and go from there. But one thing I have decided is that I want to learn Spanish. Knowing a foreign language as a communications major is very helpful. So I figure, why not?! That would so stinking sweet to speak another language! and then go somewhere and use it! We'll see how that goes :) But i'm pretty much stoked! I feel so good about this decision, I really think its what I'm supposed to do! I am so grateful for the guidance of the Holy Ghost in my life. Isn't this gospel absolutely amazing?! I love being a part of it, I wish everyone could know how amazing it is! Woo! Life is good!
PS here's me and my cute roommate Jackie going to Western Swing! SOOO fun!

My social life is going great! haha I am having SO much fun! Snow College is wonderful!
4 comments:
That's so great Em! Thanks for sharing your testimony as part of your decision making. I think you're my hero! :)
congrats em! you're a strong girl with a strong testimony that will do amazing things as a communications major! :)
Aww Emily! That is so exciting! You will do great things. That's a fact.
Emily! You'll be so great in Communications and it's so fun to see you so excited about it! Way to Be.
Post a Comment