Evan finally came home after being in OK for 3 LONG months! It was so so good to have him home for a couple weeks before he left on his mission. I sure did miss him! Here's us hanging out at my apt.



Evan showed up one Wed night to take me to Western Swing and he brought me these beautiful flowers!! It was so sweet of him! He brought me a teddy bear to go with it! and he gave me a great big hug. He is so sweet and good to me! I love him!
The weekend that he gave his farewell talk all of his famiy came down for one last big shin dig. Since he was gone during over his birthday we had a birthday party for him!

On the day of his farewell talk we took some time to take some fun pictures. Evan's talk was so good! He talked about the atonement. He said that being away from all of his family and friends taught him a lot about the atonement. Evan said that he learned to turn to the Lord because the Lord was the only one that could really be there for him. I think that Evan really did learn and grow so much from going to OK. And, as crappy as it was having him gone, i'm grateful that he went. He really is such an example to me. It also says a lot about the type of boy he is. If he was willing to leave his friends and family and go out on his own just so he can earn money for his mission. His parents were even willing to pay up to half of his mission but he wanted to pay for all of it. He's amazing!
His cute little neice lala wanted to be in all of our pictures too! :)



We played with Evan's neices and Karson on the tramp for awhile! it was tonz of fun! I love his family so much! I forgot any clothes to change into after church so Evan let me wear some of his sweats. He loves me so much he even let me keep them while he's gone! They're super comfy.

Since Monday was labor day I had NO school! It was amazing! We went up to Yearnes with Evan's family and went fishing! Evan doesn't like fishing, which is such a relief to me because I don't really like fishing either :) Hallelujah... isn't he such a stallion in those hott glasses i gave him for his birthday?
We rode Evan's 4-wheeler up. I have spent a lot of time on the back of that 4-wheeler. I love it!
The Friday before Evan left we put together a little goodbye party. We just went up to Pole Haven and had a fire. That night after everyone left I was so tired and cold. Evan let me wrap up in a blanket and told me not to move. Then he cleaned everything up. He takes such good care of me.
My roommates are so kind, supportive and wonderful. I really feel so blessed to have theswe roommates! I love them all so much! They are comletely amazing! Yes, they ALL came to Evan's goodbye party clear up Manti Canyon in the freezing cold. Thanks girls!

The last Monday before Evan left Matt Mitsvotai took us boating at Gunnison Res. It was so much fun! I got to do two of my very favorite things! Spend time with evan and water ski!
If you look close enough in this picture you can see that Evan is stickin his tung out! haha 

No comments:
Post a Comment