Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girls trip to St. George!

Here's my aunt and uncle's house, this is just an example of how beautiful it is! I LOVED it! The huge windows, and so clean i didn't even feel like i could sit anywhere. Then the location! you can see Zions National Park out your window! It was amazing! Maybe you should be a lawyer, so we can retire and live somewhere like that someday! :)
This is the view off their back porch. I thought the sun lighting that one mountain was kinda pretty. They live right by the river and even have their own beach! They say they go floating down it all the time! Super cool!
This is a view from somewhere on our hike... there's a lot of pictures that look like this actually. I just couldn't quite capture the beauty! We really should go there someday. K?
This is after our hike up hidden canyon. We were completely exhausted! There are a whole bunch of pictures of them four on the hike, but i don't have any with me in them. Don't worry, lex has some and i'll just have to show you our sweet slide show!






This is me and sarah after our run down emerald pools to catch the bus. I did not enjoy that run in the least. But i guess it was good for me :/ :) This is at the secret Oasis! I was the first one to jump off the rock. It was so cool! I didn't get any pictures of the waterfall, but sarah did. I bet you just can't wait for that slide show!






This is our trunk. COMPLETELY full! I still don't know how we got everything to fit. Pretty much, we're amazing!!



This is us at iceberg, waiting for those boys to come. That was a little more than a little awkward :) But, fun times... i guess.



This is our sparkilng cider party!!



This is the night we stayed up way too late... are you ready to see our video? oh mian... i don't know if you can handle it! lol its pretty embarassing. you better not show it to any of your roommates or anything :) What do you get when you mix junk food, teenage girls, no sleep, and no adult supervision?? a MUSIC VIDEO!! lol here goes nothing! So tell me what you want!! oh, and try not to notice how i am late on everything! lol so what if i'm a little slower then everyone else? Thats why you love me right?? :)



This is muffin... you can kinda see him in the bottom there. I guess after all that dancing with him he couldn't float anymore. That's the cheesecracker that he refused to eat, resulting in his death.
Here is sarah burying him. Sad day...
This is me, neil, and Tyler... i think. We're on our way to the pageant in nephi! woo... that was fun. lol i was so tired i was pretty much a freak. But at least i don't look like neiL!! lol as you can tell from his concentrated face, he was the one taking the picture... next time i think i'll take it and spare neil the humilation. haha.... maybe we'll practice at Lake Powell.






This is Sunday nights sunset. Isn't it beautiful?!! I thought so, i was just on my way to Lindsay's to say goodbye to Caleb when i saw it.
and there's the lovebirds! Lindsay and Caleb Mellor! hehe

1 comment:

Dari Orton said...

EMILY!!!! I think. . It says Evan Blair so. . . I dunno. But I love you too! : D I am actually not positive what I am majoring in but I know that I want to do photography things on my own. . So not a major. . maybe a minor. . I don't know. : D I need something more stable and more trustworthy than just photography. So yeah :D What have you been up to? Is this your blog?