I was thinking it would be fun to post some pictures of us! But as i was looking i found some other fun ones. So umm... these are us! I love you so much! Don't forget me while i'm gone. I'll be thinking of you!


Lagoon!! wasn't that so much fun?! I loved that octopus ride! What was it called again? Remember when you finally let me drive and i tried to get you wet but i just soaked myself? Lol, that was kinda embarassing! hehe


and here's some pics from our senior trip. Remember when i fell in the river? and you didn't even make fun of me! You came back for me and helped me. Yours such a nice boy! I love you!


and here's some pics from our senior trip. Remember when i fell in the river? and you didn't even make fun of me! You came back for me and helped me. Yours such a nice boy! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment