Monday, March 3, 2008
Prom!
Wow.... Prom! What a date! It was so much fun! Ill post pictures on with it later cuz I don't have any on this computer, but i bet you can't wait to see them! Well I'll start off with the asking and answering..... I asked Emily Olsen by having one of my family friends ( Chris) sing a love song to her in her institute class and give her a valentine card and stuffed animal. The card was a clue and it said this little poem which directed her to the next clue! Her home! In her left shoe! lol Well she got home and I had her mom call me when she got there so i'd know when to go to the Final destination. Well she got there and searched for her shoes and found them in her room. This time all there was was a valentine with a clue that lead her to Candies on main. There she received some chocolate covered strawberry's and another valentine. This one lead her to the "place we both love", The Temple! I was all dressed up in my suit with a rose. She drove up and found me at the top of the stairs. I ran down as she ran up and met her and gave her a huge hug! At this point i thought she didn't know i was asking her. I thought she thought I was going to ask a Junior, but... no. :( she knew all along! What a smart girl! Well I've got to go to play practice but i'll be back to post more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was the sweetest way i have ever been asked to anything. You are so wonderful! You made my day, my week, and probably my whole year! I love you! :) Good job!
PS that wasn't from my mom, i promise! I should probably get my own g-mail account.
emily sue
Post a Comment